Schedule Some Zen in Your Home
In Home dog Training for Bradenton, Sarasota, and all of the Suncoast
Enjoy private training sessions in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Our dog trainers come to you! Private dog training is a fun experience for all. You and your pet will deepen your bond as you learn together. We find that some dogs that display problem behaviors at home make the greatest improvements when some of their training actually takes place in their own natural environment. We can also provide private sessions outside of the home environment, like at a local dog park, or a friend’s house, if problem behavior seems to occur in certain areas more than others.
During Private Sessions We Will Tailor the Training to Build Skills Such As:
- Improve basic skills using voice and hand signals
- Develop attention and focus in order to gain control
- “Recall” – get your dog to “come when called”
- “Stay” in place and develop impulse control
- Off/Leave it – on furniture, counter tops with food, with people, or other dogs
- No Jumping – on people, furniture, etc.
- Walk on the leash without pulling
- Basic Manners such as no jumping, sitting politely for petting
- Improve social skills with dogs and humans
- Learn enough to pass the AKC CGC (Canine Good Citizen certification)
- Tricks – because we all want to have some fun and show off for friends! Watch your dog sit pretty and speak on command!
A key benefit of Private Sessions is that the sessions can fit your schedule and include your entire family. Each one-hour session includes hands-on training by our expert to help your dog learn more quickly. Then we include exercises for you to practice that will address your dog’s specific obedience issues.
We cover information about the science of canine behavior to help you understand what motivates your dog, and how your dog learns best. Discovering what motivates your dog is the key to gaining more attention and control. Then you will really be able to enjoy your relationship with your four-legged fur baby. You will be able to have relaxed walks on-leash, a polite canine to greet friends and family at the front door, and an overall good citizen to show off to the community.
You will learn the essentials of science-based training and how to pair it with proper timing and consistency to reap major benefits in your dog’s overall behavior. And, you will receive one-on-one coaching to learn the skills to handle your dog in a variety of situations. These sessions are designed to create the comfort you need to manage your dog at home and in public, with other people and other dogs present.
The number of sessions will depend on your pet’s prior training and the issues he or she presents. Our methods are very effective and dogs are generally quick to respond. Contact us and we can discuss the number of sessions that might be required, or we can set up an initial consultation to help us discover the number of sessions that may be needed. The one hour sessions typically come in packages of 3, 6, 9, and 12 depending on need. In addition, the sessions are tailored to your specific needs and your dog’s training level (beginner, intermediate, advanced).